Senior Data Analyst
SIGMA Data Insights is a data-driven marketing analytics firm offering strategic data solutions for B2B and B2C clients. Using the best of breed marketing technology tools, SIGMA helps our client/partners maximize their ROI by finding true actionable insights (the secret sauce) found within their data or data we help them find.
Besides the transactional part of our work where we manage, secure, clean and integrate data into various marketing platforms; we provide significant value by analyzing, profiling, segmenting and modeling data that strictly aligns with specific business goals. Understanding our client specific initiatives’ business goals is a critical part of the work we do and sets a path forward for success with tangible results.
Whether it’s a data-driven customer journey mapping engagement or strategic marketing attribution project; SIGMA rethinks and re-imagines our client’s data-driven efforts. In the end, we think of our work as a high-value data journey, with proof points along the way.
At SIGMA, we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy and our success is measured by the success of our clients. Come join in our journey.
The Person and Role:
We are searching for a driven, bright and enthusiastic team player within our Data Insights Group. You are the kind of person that appreciates an entrepreneurial spirit and looks at each day as a new adventure.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will leverage your analytical expertise, data-driven mindset and leadership skills to provide strategic guidance to our clients. You’ll leverage your subject matter expertise and experience as a marketing data analyst to identify insights, inform strategies and drive results for well recognized B2B and B2C brands.
Responsibilities include hands-on marketing data analysis and reporting with the goal of delivering actionable insights, dashboards and visualizations.
You’ll work closely with the Client Engagement Group (CEG) and be looked to for your leadership. You’ll be encouraged to implement new methodologies and processes to improve the efficiency of execution while maintaining a high standard of quality.
The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker and a detailed planner and have prior experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven entrepreneurial environment.
SIGMA helps its clients “Do more with their data.” We hire people who are naturally curious, eager to learn, and love digging into the data. When we do our best, we help our clients shine and help make their organizations ever better.
- Lead strategic planning and establish the data framework for business solution execution in collaboration with internal teams, fostering creative innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals.
- Evaluate the data-workflow process, and develop and implement procedures and automation methodologies to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Help coach more junior data analysts. Advise on the creation and execution of data orders to our data services team in support of production deliverables.
- Manage client relationships in collaboration with the Client Engagement Group, defining analytical needs, and driving the identification, evaluation and recommendation of new strategic ideas through execution.
- Collaborate with data providers to maximize campaign performance for the client and go beyond what is currently achievable.
- At the end of the day, we measure our success by our client’s success and this role is key to ensuring SIGMA is providing value to its clients.
- 7+ years of analyst experience preferred in marketing analytics or strategy
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or marketing related study; MS preferred
- Must be familiar with relevant analytical methodologies applicable to marketing effectiveness, e.g., A/B testing, attribution, quantitative reporting
- Proficient in at least one programming language used for data analysis (Required: SQL, desirable: R or Python)
- Familiar with modern business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Knowledge of Alteryx is a plus
- Ability to influence and gain support from your team and client stakeholders through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to identify actionable insights that offer true solutions to real-world business problems
- Expert-level proficiency in MS Office
- Travel may be required to client sites
SIGMA Marketing Insights is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity.
This policy expressly prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status or status as a member of any other protected group or activity.
How to Apply:
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing company. You can find out more about us at www.sigmadatainsights.com. To apply for the Senior Data Analyst position, please submit your resume and letter of Interest to Michelle Tahara.