Client Project Manager
SIGMA Data Insights is a data-driven marketing analytics firm offering strategic data solutions for B2B and B2C clients. Using the best-of-breed marketing technology tools, SIGMA helps our clients/partners maximize their ROI by finding true, actionable insights (the secret sauce) found within their data or data we help them find.
Besides the transactional part of our work where we manage, secure, clean and integrate data into various marketing platforms; we provide significant value by analyzing, profiling, segmenting and modeling data that strictly aligns with specific business goals. Understanding our client-specific initiatives’ business goals is a critical part of the work we do and sets a path forward for success with tangible results.
Whether it’s a data-driven customer journey mapping engagement or strategic marketing attribution project; SIGMA rethinks and re-imagines our client’s data-driven efforts. In the end, we think of our work as a high-value data journey, with proof points along the way.
At SIGMA, we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy and our success is measured by the success of our clients. Come join in our journey.
Transforming Business/ Through Data: SIGMA Data Insights (www.sigmadatainsights.com) delivers analytics, strategy, and marketing technology solutions to clients who want to improve their customer acquisition, retention, and growth. With nearly three decades of marketing analytics and technology experience, we help clients build better relationships with their customers through both digital and traditional marketing channels.
Account Service team member on one of SIGMA’s large client relationships.
- Account management experience with marketing analytics, marketing technology and data-driven strategy
- A “lean in” personality willing to immerse themselves in learning the client’s business
- Progressive experience in digital marketing, marketing measurement and business intelligence
- Experience with membership and/or cultural or tourism organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, multi-functional team environment
- Experience developing strategy and working closely with clients to develop identify opportunities
- Experience developing client relationship and in planning/monitoring of client initiatives
- Strong project management background required including development and monitoring of budgets/income opportunities
- Must understand the function of analytic tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, SPSS
- Collaborates with stakeholders to translate business needs into requirements for analytical and marketing technology teams
5+ year’s relevant experience
The Client Project Manager
- Serves as a contact with client teams, internal SIGMA resources and vendors for project, planning, implementation and management
- Responsible for proactively recommending additional/new business and marketing solutions that are in alignment with client’s business objectives
- Has knowledge of data-driven and digital marketing program execution; ability to provide direction to additional account staff members
- Analytical background a plus (experience interpreting data analytics, dashboards, segmentation, predictive modeling)
- Strong team player skills, ability to manage a team and leverage /allocate available resources
- Responsible for forecasting and achieving revenue goals for assigned client(s)
- Interest and/or experience in a “startup” business environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Familiarity with one or more marketing technology tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Exact Target (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), Pardot, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Familiarity with salesforce.com or other CRM tools
SIGMA Marketing Insights is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity.
This policy expressly prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status or status as a member of any other protected group or activity.
How to Apply:
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing company. You can find out more about us at www.sigmadatainsights.com. To apply for the Client Project Manager position, please submit your resume and cover letter to: Michelle Tahara.